LSI High-Definition Audio Modem Driver Installation Package for Microsoft
HDAUDIOFUNC_02&VEN_11C1&DEV_1040="Agere Systems HDA Modem"
- Fixes an issue where modem display icon is displayed incorrectly in the "Add or Remove Program" option or "Programs and Features" option.
- The Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) driver must be installed before installing the driver in this SoftPaq.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. If a message box titled "Program Compatibility Assistant" is displayed once
the installation is complete, click "This program installed correctly."
4. After the installation is complete, restart the notebook.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.