Tomato Firmware 1.28
Tomato is a small, lean, simple replacement firmware for certain Linksys and B all sorts ofss routers.
Tomato Firmware is a small, lean, simple replacement firmware for Linksys' WRT54G/GL/GS and Buffalo WHR-G54S/WHR-HP-G54 routers.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Changes on the new version:
What's new in Tomato Firmware 1.27: November 30th, 2009
· Fix DDNS "-1" error when service used HTTPS.
What's new in Tomato Firmware 1.26: November 27th, 2009
· Allow a different port to be entered in Basic:Network:Static DNS (enter as "ip:port"). Be aware that dnsmasq must act as the DNS server (the default setting) when not using the normal port 53.
· Allow DHCP to serve the user-entered gateway (in Basic:Network) if the option in Advanced:DHCP is enabled.
· Do not start miniupnpd early to avoid warning messages.
· Update Australian DST (need to re-select), add Darwin, Brisbane TZ. Thanks to Peter O. for the info.
· Avoid double loading of tomato.css
· Fix possible null dereference in sendpage
· Collapsed all menus. For the old look, set nvram: "web_mx=status,bwm,tools"
· Obscured some key/password fields when not in focus.
· Accept more than two MAC addresses per IP address (ex: one IP for a laptop either wired or wireless [one at a time]). Note: Some computers may not like seeing the same IP unless it's restarted.
· Added LED options back in Admin:Buttons/LED.
· Added ID for WLA2-G54L, TrueMobile 2300 thanks to Nick B. and David J.
· Added EditDNS thanks to Keith M.
· Added UTC+4:30 Kabul time zone.
· Fixed port set validation allowed more than what could be handled.
· Allow rstats to log if WAN port is used for LAN.
· Update dnsmasq to 2.51, miniupnpd 1.4, busybox 1.14.4, matrixssl 1.8.8.
What's new in Tomato Firmware 1.25: May 26th, 2009
· Fixed WL MAC address may not be set properly. This seems to have caused various connectivity problems, including a possibility of getting locked out.
What's new in Tomato Firmware 1.24: May 25th, 2009
· Fixed static IP entry was ignored if it exceeded a certain length even though the GUI allowed it.
· Fixed Device List may not display Static IP hostnames.
· miniupnpd replaces the older UPnP service, adds NAT-PMP support (must enable).
· Added options for DDNS refresh time and do not perform an 'NVRAM commit' for DynDNS in the GUI.
· Added ID for WTR54GS, WZR-G108 - thanks to BaoWeiQuan; WR100 - thanks to Hovsep.
· Various fixes, WL500GP, WL520GU, WBR2G54 - thanks to Fedor.
· Added options for more SSH/telnet connect limits in Admin:Access.
· Added option to use WAN port for LAN in Basic:Network.
· Reworked logout. Tested with IE, FF, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
· Updated Busybox 1.14.0, L7 filters.
What's new in Tomato Firmware 1.23: December 16th, 2008
· Fixed remote logging didn't work if 'log internally' was disabled.
· Updated - Dnsmasq 2.46, Dropbear 0.52 & Busybox 1.12.3.
· DDNS now works even if WAN is disabled as long as DDNS uses an external checker or a pre-defined IP (Basic:DDNS:IP Address).
· TCP Vegas (TCP congestion control) added (enable in QOS:Settings), thanks to Rodney H.
· SYN cookies setting in Advanced:Firewall.
· Status:Device List now shows OUI, Static IP, Add Wireless Filter links in a separate line.
· Removed ebtables patch which appears to have caused various problems.
· Create Backup setting & Backup Link URL in Admin:Bandwidth.
Version 1.28 added on: 29 Jan 2012