- 7m 19s
- 6m 24s
- 3m 12s
jzForum is a simple forum system based on the jZonic framework.
Download: 100% Safe & Secure
OS Support Linux, Linux Console, Linux Open Sour, Linux Gnome
- Publisher's description
- Change Log
- Share Button
jzForum is a simple forum system based on the jZonic framework that supports multiple forums and RSS feeds for forums, categories, and threads.
User and rights management is integrated. It is very easy to install because it uses hypersonic as a database, although it can be used with different databases.
The look and feel can easily be changed using CSS. It currently supports user, moderator, and admin roles with a defined set of permissions.
Here are some key features of "jzForum":
· supports several forums
· rss feeds for forums/categories/threads
· user and right management
· uses jZonic as framework
· easy to install (one war file and NO database)
· uses hypersonic as database but can run with different databases
· easy to change the look and feel (jzForum uses css and nearly no tables)
· 3 different roles (user, moderator and admin) with a defined set of permissions
· support for different themes (currently 4 different ones)
· every user can select his favourite theme in his settings
· included full text search engine (using lucene)
· user can watch threads
· i18n support (english and german currently). The i18n is on a user base.
· full featured voting subsystem integrated
· generate access log file in Apache log format which can be analyzed by any standard compliant tool
· very fast due to heavily caching
· supports MySQL as alternative database
· private messaging with user quota
· includes a polling system
· full support of the famous BBCode
· preview pane when posting a new post using AJAX to get rid off reload of the page
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes a bug where user could not change his password.
· The forum was not working when the installation directory contained spaces in the directory name.
· Editing of a reply is now working. It created a new reply in v1.3.
· The fix was to update to the latest version of jLo and jConfig.
Version 1.3.1 added on: 26 Feb 2012
To link back to this page, please copy code below and insert in your page. All visits come thru this code will add a 10 point vote to this software. Save the image button on your server
HTML,BBCode code for linking to this page:
BBCODE with Image button