Hot Virtual Keyboard 188.8.131.52
A great replacement for your Windows keyboard
Create your own virtual keyboard and type like a pro by using a mouse or touch screen! Hot Virtual Keyboard makes previous-generation on-screen keyboards look ancient. Type faster with configurable mouse gestures, launch programs, browse the Internet, and run programmable macros with any of the 45 keyboards included with Hot Virtual Keyboard.
Here are some key features of "Hot Virtual Keyboard":
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Changes on the new version:
What's new in Hot Virtual Keyboard 7.1: November 16th, 2011
· New: Two keyboard types: SkinFlat, TwoSides2.
· New: Support for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese (Traditional) layouts has been added.
· New: "Exceptions" for Word Autocomplete function. Whenever any of the specified programs becomes active, Word Autocomplete turns off.
· New: Command line parameters /TURNON and /TURNOFF have been added. Now you can turn on and off the program with a command line parameter.
· New: Command line parameter /ACTION for launching actions has been added.
· Improved: Monitoring of most-top windows (their overlap of the on-screen keyboard) has been added.
· Improved: During macros editing, the ability to cut, copy, and paste selected lines has been added.
· Improved: In macros it is possible to enter a delay time of up to 10 minutes.
· Improved: The launch of several instances of the program with the command line parameter /M has been improved.
· Improved: When AutoClick for the virtual keyboard is turned on, the same auto-click also works for the floating icons.
· Fixed: When highlighting text in Internet Explorer, sometimes the on-screen keyboard disappeared.
· Fixed: Issue with incorrect tooltip for option "Show a tip over a pressed character key" when Unicode used.
· Some other bugfixes and improvements.
What's new in Hot Virtual Keyboard 184.108.40.206: May 27th, 2011
· Added new keyboard types
· Added new on-screen keyboard settings
· Added new "Typing aid" parameters
· Added an ability to control the keyboard from HTML in FireFox, Chrome and Opera
· Added an ability to change key descriptions in the keyboard editing mode
· Lots of other fixes and improvements
What's new in Hot Virtual Keyboard 220.127.116.11: November 17th, 2010
· Added a toolbar for launching the on-screen keyboard.
· Added a new parameter "Show the program toolbar in the taskbar".
· Added new keyboard types: SkinWin7, SkinMulticolor, SkinWhite, SkinRound1, SkinRound2, SkinRound3, TwoSides.
· Changed keyboard types: OneSide, OneSide2.
· Added new options for assigning images to each key of the on-screen keyboard: separate images for different key states, a separate font color for each key state, "Draw a border around a key", "Resize with a key", "Fit by width and height".
· Added a new parameter for the on-screen keyboard: "When I enter a password don't show which keys are tapped".
· Enhanced the large icons on the multimedia keys of the on-screen keyboard.
· Words entered by users are now recorded in UTF-8.
· Added a new command line parameter /RESTORE.
· Added large flag images (32x32) for the language bar and the on-screen keyboard.
· Added the display of the flag and a "Show label" setting for the custom view of the language bar. The size of the flag depends on the size of the language bar (16x16 or 32x32).
· Added an ability to launch several instances of the program using the /M command line parameter.
· Added an ability to launch Microsoft's on-screen keyboard in the keyboard editing, hotkey configuration and icon management windows.
· When working with the word autocomplete function enabled, "-" and "&" characters do not trigger automatic word completion.
· Added the display of the keyboard layout when dead keys are pressed (for German, French and other languages).
· The Office2003 theme has been replaced with the Aqua theme.
· Added a new parameter in the "Keys" section: "Labels on system keys depend on the currently selected input language".
· Added a new parameter in the "Keys" section: "Show the state of Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock keys".
· Added an ability to configure the list of keyboards in the "Activate the next keyboard type" action settings.
· Added an ability to assign a separate sound to each action.
· Added an ability to remove the word directly from the autocompletion list by highlighting the unnecessary word and then pressing Delete key.
· Added a new parameter for the word autocomplete function: "Do not show words with 1 character remaining".
· Added a new parameter for the word autocomplete function: "Show as a set of buttons next to the on-screen keyboard".
· Added new interface languages: Byelorussian, Croatian.
· Fixed bugs that occurred in Windows Vista and Windows 7 with User Account Control (UAC) enabled.
· Fixed the work of the command line parameter /COMMON.
· Fixed a bug: The on-screen keyboard was displayed incorrectly before logging in on multi-monitor systems.
· Fixed a bug: The on-screen keyboard was displayed incorrectly next to the text cursor on multi-monitor systems.
· Fixed a bug: In some cases, the language bar docked next to the on-screen keyboard changed its location on the screen.
What's new in Hot Virtual Keyboard 18.104.22.168: May 26th, 2010
· Added new keyboard types: KioskSpecial, Triangles, WebKiosk.
· Added a special Fn key for switching between number keys (1, 2, ...) and function keys (F1, F2, ...).
· Changed keyboard types: MultimediaSmall, MultimediaSmall2, TabletPC, TabletPC2, Tight2.
· The setting "Show text on the on-screen keyboard" has been added for the "Paste Text" action.
· Added a new option "Show as background" for key pictures in the keyboard editor window.
· Some other enhancements.
What's new in Hot Virtual Keyboard 22.214.171.124: December 17th, 2009
· Added Windows 7 support. Added native support for Windows 7 multitouch. Touch input is available with 255 touch points. Added new keyboard types: MiniUnspaced, Standard3 (without NumPad), TouchGame1, TouchGame2, Tight1, Tight2. Added new parameters. Many other enhancements.
What's new in Hot Virtual Keyboard 126.96.36.199: June 20th, 2009
· Added an ability to make skins.
· Added new skins.
· An on-screen keyboard on the Windows logon screen has been improved.
· Added new full screen keyboard types. etc.
What's new in Hot Virtual Keyboard 188.8.131.52: April 22nd, 2009
· Added an ability to use multimedia keys for hotkeys.
· Added new keyboard types: UltraPhones.
· Added an ability to tune a hotkey message.
· Added a new tag SCRIPT to the templates. With this tag you can perform various functions from your Java-scripts.
Version 184.108.40.206 added on: 04 May 2012