Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part 1.0
Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part
The Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part rollup user tasks on site collection
- Publisher's description
- Change Log
- Share Button
If working with SharePoint collaboration portals, numerous task lists exists in the various areas of work, scattered on various websites and pages of a site collection. So you can quickly lose the overview with your tasks!
With the Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part by Layer2 you can rollup these tasks from various lists of the site collection together, with very flexible display according to different criteria and clearly present - like in Outlook.
Here are some key features of "Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part":
· Fexible data source: Tasks can be aggregated from the whole site collection, from the current site or from all sites below the current site.
· Filtering: tasks can be filtered for not started, in progress, waiting for, delayed
· Sorting: Tasks can be sorted by priority, due date or title ascending or descending
· Fields: You can choose specific fields to display, e.g. Link to source list, document link etc.
· User: The user whos tasks should be shown can be selected. By default tasks of the current user are shown.
· Data amount: The amount of task items can be limited to a given value The web part comes with an robust installer to allow it to be easily deployed within any SharePoint environment.
· Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
· Number of list entries is limited
Version 1.0 added on: 19 Sep 2011
To link back to this page, please copy code below and insert in your page. All visits come thru this code will add a 10 point vote to this software. Save the image button on your server
HTML,BBCode code for linking to this page:
BBCODE with Image button