- 2m 56s
- 2m 34s
- 1m 17s
Apimac Clean Text 188.8.131.52
Apimac Clean Text
Eliminates text formatting, removing empty lines, removing multiple spaces etc
- Publisher's description
- Change Log
- Share Button
Apimac Clean Text is the popular tool for eliminating all text formatting issues. Clean Text performs many useful functions, such as removing empty lines, removing unwanted spaces, removing tab characters, converting smart quotes, tabs, returns, and more.
Clean Text is an essential tool for webmasters, graphic designers and magazine editors to reduce text cleanup time, and it’s a great tool for any Mac user that needs to cleanup an email, document, or other material.
Clean Text it’s a must when you have to paste some text copied from one document or application into another, and you want the text to get the attributes (such as color, font, dimension and style) of the new document instead of preserving the attributes copied from the old one.
Furthermore, Apimac Clean Text will let you solve the most common cleaning problems of text found in email messages, documents and web pages with a single click.
Here are some key features of "Apimac Clean Text":
· Fixes Paragraphs.
· Removes returns within a paragraph and removes multiple empty lines between paragraphs.
· Replaces multiple spaces with a single space and removes spaces at the beginning and at the end of a line.
· Replaces each tab with a specified number of spaces.
· Replaces each sequence of a specified number of spaces with a single tab.
· Removes the quoting characters ">" at the beginning of lines.
· Adds the quoting characters ">" at the beginning of lines.
· Removes returns.
· Replaces each return with a single space.
· Converts to smart quotes.
· Converts to straight quotes.
· Replaces quotes with curly quotes.
· Replaces curly quotes with straight quotes.
· Text shifting right or left.
· Adds a specified number of spaces before each line (delimited by line ending).
· Sorts all the lines all the lines of the text (delimited by a line ending) using ascending order.
· Capitalizes sentences. Capitalizes the first word of each sentence (delimited by "." and ellipsis "...").
· Capitalizes words.
· Sets characters to uppercase.
· Sets characters to lowercase.
· Random case.
· Removes duplicate lines. Keeps only the first line between a group of equal lines.
· Text encoding. Windows to Mac encoding.
· Mac to Windows encoding. Converts MacOSRoman encoding to Windows Latin 1.
· ROT-13. Rotates characters 13 positions in the alphabet.
· Reverse text. Reverses characters.
· Reverses each word.
· Reverses words.
· Converts three periods to ellipsis. Replaces each chunk of three periods with one single ellipsis (in Mac version only).
· Converts ellipsis to three periods (in Mac version only).
· Creates fi and fl ligatures. Creates professional publishing fi and fl ligatures for each "fi" and "fl" sequences in the text (in Mac version only).
· Removes fi and fl ligatures (in Mac version only).
· Encodes to Macintosh Line Endings (CR).
· Encodes to Unix Line Endings (LF).
· Encodes to Windows Line Endings (CR+LF). Converts all line breaks to "Carriage Return"+"Line Feed"
Version 184.108.40.206 added on: 21 Oct 2011
To link back to this page, please copy code below and insert in your page. All visits come thru this code will add a 10 point vote to this software. Save the image button on your server
HTML,BBCode code for linking to this page:
BBCODE with Image button